Gas, Soler Or Electric Heaters For Your Swimming Pool? Here Are The Top Rated 2019 Models In Each Category:
🌿#1 Hayward HP21404T HeatPro Titanium Heat Pump: https://amzn.to/2HvAPlZ
🌿#2 GAME 4714 SolarPRO Contour Solar Pool Heater: https://amzn.to/2VGyBnD
🌿#3 EcoSmart SMART POOL 18 Electric from Ecosmart US: https://amzn.to/2WgIexQ
🌿#4 SmartPool S220 Pool Solar Heaters: https://amzn.to/2HwaKTC
🌿#5 Pentair 460792 Stainless Steel MasterTemp: https://amzn.to/2YIkakY
🌿#6 Intex Solar Heater Mat for Above Ground Pools: https://amzn.to/2YKNIhY
We have looked at customer satisfaction, price, built quality, and energy-efficiency to find these 6 top models in the categories, gas, electric, heat pumps, and solar powered pool heaters.
To give you this top 6 review, we looked at 51 products and analyzed 3122 customer reviews.
#1 Hayward HP21404T HeatPro Titanium Heat Pump
– Quiet Operation
– Rust Resistant
– The HeatPro is ideal if you are looking for an effective and low-cost device. We like the quiet operation and efficient performance, and that it doesn’t require professional installation. This one will heat your pool up fast. On the downside, even though this model is quite cost-efficient, you still have to pay for the electricity, that you would not have to with a solar-powered model. If you are looking to heat your pool every day, then this could be the right choice for you.
#2 GAME 4714 SolarPRO Contour Solar Pool Heater
– For 10,000 gal Pools
– Intex & Bestway Pool Adapter
– We like the low price and easy installation of this one. It offers environmental and economic benefits. We also like that you can attach multiple of these heaters together to maximize heating capacity. On the negative side, depending on the weather, it may take several days to achieve the desired temperature.
#3 EcoSmart SMART POOL 18 Electric from Ecosmart US
– Easy To Install
– Remote Control Option
– 11,000 gal Pools
– This unit is compact and easy to install. We like that it heats quickly in a variety of environments. It is more efficient than a tank heater, but it does still use a lot of energy and you might need to hire a professional to help configure the system. This one is best suited for a spar or a small pool.
#4 SmartPool S220 Pool Solar Heaters
– DIY Installation
– 6 to 10 Degrees F Temp Increase
– Five-Year Warranty
– The SunHeater system is inexpensive compared to other heating options. We like that you can do the installation yourself and that it comes with a five-year limited warranty. But it needs a lot of direct sunlight to be really efficient, and it can take a long time for your pool to really heat up.
#5 Pentair 460792 Stainless Steel MasterTemp
– Fast Heating
– Energy efficiency
– Low NOx emission
– If you are looking for a gas powered pool heater then this is probably the best model you will find for the price. It is fast at heating your pool, energy efficient, and low noise. But a gas pool heater requires professional installation, and they are not cheap to operate. Note that this model comes in both a natural and a propane gas model. If you only are planning to heat your pool occasionally then this is a great option, that will heat your pool fast.
#6 Intex Solar Heater Mat for
– Simple Installation
– Pool Size 8000 gal
– 1 ¼” or 1 ½” Hose Connection
– If you are looking for a really cheap solution then this is the right option for you. You can even add multiple of these to your pool, to increase water temperature even more. But this is not the most efficient solar heater, and if you have a large pool you should look for another solution.
Garden Life is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC
Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to
provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising
and linking to Amazon.com